The Branding page allows you to add your company logos to give the platform your company’s personalized look.
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Web Office Configuration > Branding.
Adding Company Logos
Logos appear across various locations in the Web Office and Corporate Office, as well.
- Large Logo - Color (230 x 230 PNG) – Fully colored logo used on a white background and Login page.
- Small Logo - White (80 x 80 PNG) – Typically an all white logo that will be used on a dark backgrounds and the Web Office navigation bar.
- Favicon Logo - Color (32 x 32 PNG) – Small logo that will be displayed on the browser tab.
Important: Logos need to be a PNG file type with the exact pixel specifications above. Alpha channel transparency is recommended. Maximum file size is 2 MB.
- On tile you wish to change add a logo, click the Size Square to upload a logo.
- You computer’s file finder opens.
- Navigate to your image’s saved location on your computer and click Open.
Your logos will be added automatically to the Corporate Office when added to the Web Office Admin. The image path appears on Corporate Office > Administration > Advanced Settings > UI**.
Do not alter any of these Corporate Office fields. If you wish to alter the image logos, follow the steps above.
Note: To learn how to use the Branding page to customize other platform branding elements see: Setting Up Company Branding Colors, Uploading Web Office Background Images, and Adding Visual Tree Icons.