When a customer receives their order, it may not be what they expect and they could choose to return the item for a refund or exchange. The customer will contact your customer service team in order to request a return and the customer service representative will generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). This allows you to document and track a return from shipment to refund.
This guide we’ll show you the steps and tools available to process an order return.
- Generating an RMA in Web Office
- Generating an RMA in Corporate Office
- Marking an RMA as Shipped
- Viewing and printing RMAs
- Receiving the returned item
- Exchanging a returned item
- Refunding an order