Customize the data types available to your Associates in their Report Center.
There are three sections you need to address.
- Reports Tree - Toggle Tree types used in the Report Center, and assign them a Display Name.
- Fields/Columns - Toggle the column data points, group them, and assign them a Display Name.
- KPI - Add the KPI field from your compensation plan to make them available to the Associates in Report Center.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Enabling Reports Trees
- Customizing Fields and Columns
- Adding KPI
- Saving the Settings
To access the Report Center page, you must have the Setup Report Center permission enabled for your Role.
Read more: Managing Web Office Users and Roles
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Advanced Settings > Report Center.
Enabling Reports Trees
On the Report Center page, click the Reports Tree section to expand it.
Click the toggle for each Tree you want to enable.
This makes the Associate’s downline show up on reports.
For each enabled Tree, assign a Display Name.
This name will be available to select as a filter when creating a new report.
Customizing Fields and Columns
Click the Field/Columns section to expand it.
Note: You can collapse the Reports Tree section without losing progress.
Click the toggle for each column of data point you want available to report on.
Select the checkboxes to opt-in to certain functionality.
- Show - If you want to display this field. Deselect the box to hide the field without deleting its configuration.
- Default - Display this field on the initial report before adding columns and filtering.
- Sortable - The field is available to Sort First By.
- Comparable - You can compare the field to other fields.
For each field, assign a Group.
Fields will the same Group name will be grouped when adding a filter.
Assign a Display Name for each field.
Enter a String Key in the field (for example,
report_center_first_name). This allows the column name to be translatable to other languages.
Edit the String Key’s text value in the Localization page; if you need to add a new String Key, contact Customer Care.
Click the KPI section to expand it.
There won’t be anything in this section until you add KPI.
Click the + button to add a new data point field.
This opens the Add More KPI pop-up window.
In the pop-up, select the data point Key you want to add.
The KPI Keys are pulled in from your compensation plan.
Select whether the KPI Type will be a KPI Field or a KPI Field Bool.
Assign a Name.
Assign a Group.
Saving the Settings
Click the SUBMIT button to save your configuration.
You can now further configure your added KPI in the Field/Columns section.