You can customize the type of data available to your associates in their Web Office Report Center with Web Office Admin.
There are three sections that need to be addressed.
- Reports Tree - Toggle tree types to be used in the Report Center and assign them a Display Name.
- Fields/Columns - Toggle the column data points, group them together, and assign them a Display Name.
- KPI - Add KPI field from your compensation plan to make them available to the associates in Report Center.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Advanced Settings > Report Center.
Enabling Reports Trees
In the Report Center page, click the Reports Tree section to expand it.
Click the toggle for each tree you want to enable.
This will allow the associate’s downline in each tree to be available to report on in the Web Office Report Center.
For each enabled tree, assign a Display Name.
This will display in the They’re in my dropdown in the Filters pop-up when creating a new report in the Web Office Report Center.
Customizing Fields and Columns
Click the Field/Columns section to expand it.
Note: You can collapse the Reports Tree section, if you wish, without losing progress.
Click the toggle for each column of data point you want available to report on in the Web Office Report Center.
Select the checkboxes to opt-in to certain functionality.
- Show - If you want to display this field. You can hide the field from the Web Office without deleting it’s configuration by unchecking the checkbox.
- Default - If you want to display this field on the initial report when an associate clicks Create Report before adding columns and filtering.
- Sortable - If you want the field available to Sort First By in the Sort Order pop-up window when an associate clicks Sort Order.
- Comparable - If you want to make the field comparable.
For each field, click the Group dropdown and assign a grouping.
Fields will the same group name will be grouped together in the Filters pop-up window in the Report Center when an associate clicks Filter while creating a new report.
Assign a Display Name for each field.
Click the KPI section to expand it.
There won’t be anything in this section until you add KPI.
Click the + button to add a new data point field.
This opens the Add More KPI pop-up window.
In the pop-up, click the Key dropdown, and select the data point you want to add.
The values of the Key dropdown are pulled in from your compensation plan in Corporate Office.
Click the Type dropdown, and select whether the KPI will be a KPI Field or a KPI Field Bool.
Assign the KPI a Name.
Assign the KPI a Group.
Click ADD to add the KPI.
The added KPI will appear in the KPI section until you click the SUBMIT button where it will then be added to the Fields/Columns section; It can then be configured further.
Saving the Settings
When finished, click the SUBMIT button to save your configuration.
You can now further configure your added KPI in the Field/Columns section.