Admin: Web Office Admin
Page: Advanced Settings > Report Center
Permission: Setup Report Center
Customize the data types available to your Associates in their Report Center.
There are three sections you need to address.
- Reports Tree - Toggle Tree types used in the Report Center, and assign them a Display Name.
- Fields/Columns - Toggle the column data points, group them, and assign them a Display Name.
- KPI - Add the KPI field from your compensation plan to make them available to the Associates in Report Center.
What We’ll Cover
Enabling Reports Trees
On the Report Center page, click the Reports Tree section to expand it.
Toggle on each Tree you want available to report.
This setting makes the Associate’s downline show up on reports.
For each enabled Tree, assign a Display Name.
This name will be available to select as a filter when creating a new report.
Customizing Fields and Columns
Click the Field/Columns section to expand it.
Note: You can collapse the Reports Tree section without losing progress.
Toggle on each column of data point you want available to report.
Select the checkboxes to opt-in to specific functionality.
- Show - If you want to display this field. Deselect the box to hide the field without deleting its configuration.
- Default - Display this field on the initial report before adding columns and filtering.
- Sortable - The field is available to Sort First By.
- Comparable - You can compare the field to other fields.
For each field, assign a Group.
Fields will the same Group name will be grouped when adding a filter.
Assign a Display Name for each field.
Enter a String Key in the field (for example,
report_center_first_name). String Keys allow the column names to be translatable to other languages.
Edit the String Key’s text value in the Localization page; if you need to add a new String Key, contact Customer Care.
Click the KPI section to expand it.
There won’t be anything in this section until you add KPI.
Click the + button to add a new data point field.
The Add More KPI pop-up window opens.
In the pop-up, select the data point Key you want to add.
Note: You define KPI Keys in your compensation plan.
Select whether the KPI Type will be a KPI Field or a KPI Field Bool.
Assign a Name.
Assign a Group.
Saving the Settings
Click the SUBMIT button to save your configuration.
You can now further configure your added KPI in the Field/Columns section.