Adding Volume and Bonus Amounts to Inventory Items

Admin: Corporate Admin
Page: Inventory > Inventory Items > Item Detail > Price and Discounts
URL: [CLIENTID].corpadmin.directscale.com/Corporate/Inventory/ItemDetail?iid=[ITEM_ID]
Permission: ViewInventory()

For Associates to receive volume from their customer’s/downline’s orders, the inventory items purchased need to have applicable volume amounts set.

Creating a New Inventory Item

Inventory Items page

Entering volume and bonus amounts to inventory items is part of the standard inventory creation process.

For a guide on adding inventory, see Inventory Items and Pricing Guide.

Adding a Price Adjustment

The Price and Discounts tab is where you enter the CV (Commissionable Volume) and QV (Qualifying Volume) amounts for your item.

  1. Click either the Edit button (on existing) or the Add Price Adjustment button (for new).

    The Price and Discounts pop-up window opens.

    Price and Discount pop-up window
  2. Enter the CV Amount, QV Amount, and Bonus Paid.

  3. Complete the rest of the form to your liking.

  4. Click Set Price.

You now have a new price with associated volume amounts.

Splitting Volume

You can split up the volume distribution paid to an Associate over time.

There are two checkboxes: Split CV and Split QV. Selecting them reveals the parameters to split either CV or QV amounts.

  1. Select the checkboxes of the volume you want to customize the distribution.

    Split CV configuration
  2. Enter the Percentage initially split at the time of purchase for the period.

  3. Select the Frequency Type from the dropdown and enter the Frequency Amount in the field.

For example, if you set:

  • Percentage = 40

  • Frequency Type = week

  • Frequency Amount = 6

The Associate will be initially given 40% of their CV at the time of purchase; then, the remaining 60% will pay out 10% a week for 6 weeks.

For more information, see Viewing an Order’s Volume Distribution.

Fast Start Bonus Structure

Fast Start tab

You can use the Fast Start tab to set a bonus structure. These bonus structures are highly dependent on the specifics of your compensation plan, so filling out the Fast Start bonus structure should be done in collaboration with your compensation plan developer.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Previous Next

Comments

0 comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.