The Coupons page is where you can create coupons that can be tied to specific associates, items, and regions. Coupons discount the amount being charged, as well as the QV, CV, and Bonuses.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the page
- Accessing the Create Coupon Pop-up
- Selecting a Coupon Type
- Setting Minimums
- Selecting a Discount Type
- Entering a Coupon Code
- Selecting an Order Type
- Setting Coupon Promotion Period
- Selecting Qualified Items
- Selecting Regions
- Selecting Associates
- Enabling Reusable Coupons
- Saving the Coupon
Finding the page
In Corporate Office > Sales > Coupons.
Accessing the Create Coupon Pop-up
- Click + New Coupon to open the Create Coupon pop-up window.
Selecting a Coupon Type
Item Discount - Discount the item’s price.
Important: Must have an inventory SKU selected to work.
Order Discount - Discount the entire order’s total.
Shipping Discount - Discount the shipping price.
Depending on the Coupon Type selection, you can set the minimum:
- Item Quantity - The associate must have at least the entered amount of qualified items in their cart.
- Price (USD) - The associate must have at least the entered amount as their order’s total.
Selecting a Discount Type
- Percent - The discount will reduce a set percentage.
- Amount - The discount will reduce a set amount.
Enter the discount amount in the Discount field.
Entering a Coupon Code
- Enter a coupon code of your choice. This code can be entered by an admin or associate to apply the coupon in the Checkout page in the eCommerce Shop and Web Office Store (if enabled).
Selecting an Order Type
- Unknown - Coupon has no set type; can apply to any type.
- Standard - Coupon applies to the Standard type.
- AutoShip - Coupon applies to the AutoShip type.
- Enrollment - Coupon applies to the Enrollment type. This will be items that are set up in Kits.
- VolumeAdjustment - Coupon can be used to adjust commission volume.
Setting Coupon Promotion Period
- In the Begin Date field, select the day the coupon will be first available.
- You can set an expiration date in the End Date field, or leave it blank for coupons that never expire.
Selecting Qualified Items
If you selected the Item Discount Coupons Type, then you need to select a corresponding SKU(s).
- Click the SKUs field to see a dropdown of all available SKUs.
- Start typing in the field to narrow the list.
- Click the SKU to apply.
- Repeat for every necessary SKU.
Limit coupons to specific regions.
- Click the Regions field and select every region necessary.
In the Back Office IDs field, you can select associates who will qualify for the coupon.
- Use the search bar under the field to find associate’s IDs
- Select each associate, as necessary.
- Select IDs are separated by a comma in the Back Office IDs field.
Note: Coupons with no IDs selected will apply to all associates.
Enabling Reusable Coupons
- Check the Recurring checkbox to allow coupons to be reused.
Important: When a coupon is not set to recurring and assigned to multiple associates, the first associate to use it gets it and then it’s gone for the rest.
Saving the Coupon
- Click Save Changes to save the coupon.