This guide will show you how to integrate your system with a tax services provider. Integrating involves entering credentials given to you by your tax services provider and adding their specific tax codes. Once integrated, you’ll be able to calculate tax for orders and subscriptions.
- Create an account with a tax services provider.
- Enter tax services provider credentials.
- Add tax classes.
- Test your tax integration.
For Tax Error Behavior
These are recommended settings for when the tax service provider does down, how will taxes be collected/reported?
- Configure Tax Error Behavior and Backup services.
- Learn about the Fallback Tax Reconciliation report.