The Inventory items page is a hub that displays all your added inventory items.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Inventory > Inventory Items.
Inventory Items Page Features
- Search Bar - Search for an item by entering its SKU, Product, or Category ID.
- New Item - Add a new inventory item in the Item Detail page.
- Delete - Remove the selected item from the Inventory Items List.
- Filters - Filter the Inventory Items List by Category, Region, Store, Currency, Language, Order Type, and Product Class.
- Inventory Items List - Sorts your configured inventory items in a table that can be filtered with the options above. Select the checkboxes and click the Delete button to remove an item from the system. Click the item’s SKU or Name to navigate to it’s inventory item configuration page.
Adding an Inventory Item
- Click New Item to navigate to the Item Detail page.
- The Item Detail page is where you input all the details and specifications for your inventory item.