Back to Testing Checklist
Enrollment is when a customer signs up with your company to become an independent salesperson and receive great incentives such as discounts and exclusive products.
After going through the checklists in the Get Started section, you’ll want to test the enrollment flow to ensure everything is working as it should, and there are no hiccups in the process. The best way to test the enrollment flow is by going through the enrollment flow and signing up some test customers.
- Do this on your Live environment.
- Do this for every market you have set up.
Report any errors you find to Customer Care or your DirectScale contact.
Before You Start
- Create test Associates under whom to place the new enrollee
- Set up inventory items
- Set up AutoShips and Kits
- Set up your enrollment application
- In your test Associate’s eCommerce Shop (
[CLIENTID].shop.directscale.com/[TEST_ASSOCIATES_WEBALIAS]/), navigate to your Application (
- Complete the Application and submit it.
Every client’s application for enrollment varies depending on their requirements to become a Distributor. Only you know how the process is supposed to work end-to-end. However, when going through your enrollment flow, look out for these common elements and ensure they are working correctly:
The application fields change for each Associate Type.
The sections all expand as they should.
The field tool-tips text is all correct and localized.
All necessary fields are present.
You can add a Kit/bundle, and the application won’t submit until doing so (if applicable).
Field validation is working correctly.
The application submits successfully, and the new Associate appears in Corporate Admin.
- You can find them via the Finding Associates page.
- They should have an Associate Detail page.
- They should appear in the proper Trees under their Sponsor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.