What We’ll Cover
- Adding a Tab
- Adding a Widget
- Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
- Suggested Reading
The Team Dashboard page allows the you to control which widgets and tabs are displayed within an associate’s Web Office Team Dashboard. The Web Office Team Dashboard is a great tool for an associate to view their own and their team’s progress.
Important: The Team Dashboard role needs to be enabled to View and/or Edit this page. For more information, see: Administration > User and Roles.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Page Configurations > Team Dashboard.
Adding a Tab
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a New Tab to the Web Office Team Dashboard with Web Office Admin
Note: The Team Dashboard has an All tab that loads on page default. This contains all widgets added to the individual tabs. This All tab can not be edited or removed through the Web Office Admin.
Adding a Widget
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Widget to the Web Office Team Dashboard with Web Office Admin
Relationships to the User Being Viewed
Select for whom this widget will show when the logged in associates is viewing another individual’s Team Dashboard.
- In Enrollment tree – Associates that are in the logged in Associates Enrollment Tree.
- In Placement tree – Associates that are in the logged in Associates Unilevel Tree.
- Outside their tree – Associates that have no business relationship to the logged in associate.
Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
Note the location of the widget in the Web Office.
In the Widgets List, click the widget whose order you want to change and drag it to a higher or lower position in the list.
Drop the widget in its new position.
The Web Office Admin page will automatically save, and the widget will appear in its new sort order in the Web Office once refreshed.
- Filtering Options in Web Office Admin
- Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) in Web Office Admin
- Managing Translations in Web Office Admin
- How to Add a New Tab to the Web Office Team Dashboard with Web Office Admin
- How to Add a Widget to the Web Office Team Dashboard with Web Office Admin