The Team Dashboard page allows the you to control which widgets and tabs are displayed within an associate’s Web Office Team Dashboard. The Web Office Team Dashboard is a great tool for an associate to view their own and their team’s progress.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Page Configurations > Team Dashboard.
Adding a Tab
Tabs are created to categorize the different widget functions.
- Click the + ADD NEW button and select Add Tab to open the Add Tab pop-up window.
- In the pop-up, enter the tab Name.
- When finished, click SAVE.
- New tabs won’t show in the Web Office until there is a widget assigned to them.
Note: The Team Dashboard has an All tab that loads on page default. This contains all widgets added to the individual tabs. This All tab can not be edited or removed through the Web Office Admin.
Adding a Widget
When tabs are created for the Team Dashboard, widgets can be assigned to each one.
Click the + ADD NEW button, and select Add Widget to open the Add Widget pop-up window.
Click the Widget dropdown, and select the widget you want to add.
Click the Tab dropdown, and select the tab under which you want your widget to appear.
Click the Published toggle on to publish the widget now after you save the configuration.
Select for whom this widget will show when the logged in associates is viewing another individual’s Team Dashboard.
- In Enrollment tree – Associates that are in the logged in Associates Enrollment Tree.
- In Placement tree – Associates that are in the logged in Associates Unilevel Tree.
- Outside their tree – Associates that have no business relationship to the logged in associate.
The rest of the settings are Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC).
Once all required fields are completed, click SAVE.
Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
Note the location of the widget in the Web Office.
In the Widgets List, click the widget whose order you want to change and drag it to a higher or lower position in the list.
Drop the widget in its new position.
The Web Office Admin page will automatically save, and the widget will appear in its new sort order in the Web Office once refreshed.