The Web Office Team Dashboard is a great tool for an associate to view their own and their team’s progress. You can control which widgets and tabs are displayed with the Web Office Admin.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Adding a Tab
- Adding a Widget
- Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Page Configurations > Team Dashboard.
Adding a Tab
Tabs are created to categorize the different widget functions.
- Click the + ADD NEW button and select Add Tab to open the Add Tab pop-up window.
- In the pop-up, enter the tab Name.
- When finished, click SAVE.
- New tabs won’t show in the Web Office until there is a widget assigned to them.
Note: The Team Dashboard has an All tab that loads on page default. This contains all widgets added to the individual tabs. This All tab can not be edited or removed through the Web Office Admin.
Adding a Widget
Although, you can add any of the available widgets, there are five widgets already configured to display specifically in the Team Dashboard. Read more about each one by clicking its link.
- Team Dashboard > Orders/Autoships
- Team Dashboard > About You
- Team Dashboard > Personal Information
- Team Dashboard > Contact Info
- Team Dashboard > Sponsor/Enroller
These widgets are pre-built, but you can also create your own custom widgets. Once you create custom widgets, they will be available to select.
To add a widget:
Click the + ADD NEW button, and select Add Widget.
In the pop-up, click the Widget dropdown, and select the widget you want to add.
Click the Tab dropdown, and select the tab under which you want your widget to appear.
Click the Published toggle on to publish the widget now after you save the configuration.
Select for whom this widget will show when the logged in associates is viewing another individual’s Team Dashboard.
- In Enrollment tree – Associates that are in the logged in Associates Enrollment Tree.
- In Placement tree – Associates that are in the logged in Associates Unilevel Tree.
- Outside their tree – Associates that have no business relationship to the logged in associate.
The rest of the settings are Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC).
Once all required fields are completed, click SAVE.
Editing/Deleting a Widget
The added widget appears in the Team Dashboard List where they can be edited and deleted.
To edit/delete a widget:
- Click the Edit icon.
- In the pop-up, click the Trash icon at the bottom of the window.
- Click DELETE to confirm.
Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
Note the location of the widget in the Web Office.
In the Widgets List, click the widget whose order you want to change and drag it to a higher or lower position in the list.
Drop the widget in its new position.
The Web Office Admin page will automatically save, and the widget will appear in its new sort order in the Web Office once refreshed.