Your warehouses house your inventory items. You’ll need to add a new warehouse or edit an existing warehouse set in your new market’s country. Inside the warehouse configuration, you can add shipping methods that follow the new market’s regulations and connect to third-party logistics providers.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Accessing the New Warehouse page
- Entering Warehouse Details
- Entering Warehouse Addresses
- Adding Shipping Methods
- Saving the Configuration
Check out: The Inventory Management Guide for a full walk through of setting up warehouses and shipping methods.
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, Inventory > Warehouses.
Accessing the New Warehouse page
- Click the + New Warehouse button.
- You are navigated to the New Warehouse page.
Entering Warehouse Details
- Enter a Name for the warehouse.
- Select the Country the warehouse will serve.
- Select a Logistics Provider (3PL), if applicable.
- If Integracore is selected, enter 1 in the 3PL Setting field; otherwise, you can leave the 3PL Setting field blank.
Entering Warehouse Addresses
In the Warehouse Address section, enter the physical address of the warehouse. If your warehouse doesn’t have a physical location, then you can leave this section empty.
(Optional) Import/Export Addresses
- Import Address - Enter the address to where your inventory items will import.
- Export Address - Enter the address from where your inventory items will export.
Adding Shipping Methods
- Click the Add Ship Method button.
- The Shipping Method pop-up window opens.
- Enter a Name (such as Standard, Expedited, etc.).
- Select your new market’s Region(s).
- Select the Stores.
- Enter the Shipping Cost in United States Dollar (USD).
- Select a Shipping Cost option.
- Enter the 3PL Code from your provider, if applicable.
- Click Save Method.
Saving the Configuration
When finished, click Save Changes to save the warehouse’s configuration.