With the Settings > Binary Placement Preferences widget, the associate can decide where to place each new member in their Binary Tree. Whenever a new member is enrolled under an existing member, they will be placed in the selected Leg automatically.
There are five options available for placement:
- FirstEmpty - Places the Associate on the first available location.
- Strong - Places the Associate on the Leg with the most primary volume.
- Weak - Places the Associate on the Leg with the least primary volume.
- Left - Places the Associate on the next available spot on the Left Leg.
- Right - Places the Associate on the next available spot on the Right Leg.
Configuring the Widget
To properly configure this widget, both the Corporate Admin and Web Office Admin are used.
In the Corporate Admin’s Advanced Settings select a Default Placement Rule for the Binary tree. See Configuring Trees for more information.
Once complete, navigate to the Data Editor.
Use caution when making alterations with the Data Editor.
Click the SQL tab.
Add the placement options you want to include in the widget by running this update statement in the SQL Editor:
UPDATE [dbo].[Treeconfigurations] SET allbuildrules = '<options you want to include>' WHERE treetype = 2
The available options can be added to the Binary Tree’s AllBuildRules column using these variables:
- FirstEmpty = 2
- Strong = 4
- Weak = 5
- Left = 8
- Right = 9
When using this widget, you are only altering the Binary tree. The is represented with 2 in the
WHERE treetypesection of the statement.
Click the Run button.
After running this update statement, contact Customer Care to clear the cache for the Corporate Admin.
Once complete, localize the String Keys of the placement options you added. See Web Office Localization for more information.
The String Keys for the placement options are:
- FirstEmpty = PlacementPreference_2
- Strong = PlacementPreference_4
- Weak = PlacementPreference_5
- Left = PlacementPreference_8
- Right = PlacementPreference_9
If you want to change the instructions that display in the widget, alter the PlacementPreference_Explanation String Key.
Add the widget to the Web Office Settings page. See Web Office Settings Page for more information.