The Settings page is where your associates can modify specific details, such as personal, about, and login info. You can control which widgets are displayed with the Web Office Admin.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Adding a Tab
- Adding a Widget
- Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Page Configurations > Settings.
Adding a Tab
Tabs are created to categorize the different widget functions. There are four default tabs:
- Marketing Site
To add a new tab:
- Click the + ADD NEW button, and select Add Tab.
- In the pop-up, enter the tab Name.
- When finished, click SAVE.
New tabs won’t show in the Web Office until there is a widget assigned to them.
Adding a Widget
Although, you can add any of the available widgets, there are 15 widgets already configured to display specifically in the Settings page. Each widget is denoted by it’s default tab. Read more about each one by clicking its link.
- Settings > Marketing Site > Social Media Links
- Settings > Marketing Site > Website Addresses
- Settings > Marketing Site > Website Information
- Settings > Marketing Site > Google Analytics
- Settings > Communication > Notification
- Settings > Communication > Downline Activity Preferences
- Settings > Communication > Corporate Communication
- Settings > Communication > Offline Messages
- Settings > Communication > Custom Notification
- Settings > Billing > Add Payment Methods
- Settings > Billing > Billing History
- Settings > Billing > Binary Placement Preferences
These widgets are pre-built, but you can also create your own custom widgets. Once you create custom widgets, they will be available to select.
To add a widget:
Click the + ADD WIDGET button.
In the pop-up, click the Widget dropdown, and select the widget you want to add.
Click the Published toggle on to publish the widget now after you save the configuration.
Alternatively, you can publish the widget from the Widgets List by clicking the Publish icon.
The rest of the settings are Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC). Enter your specific configurations for who can view the widget.
Once all required fields are completed, click SAVE.
Editing/Deleting a Widget
The added widget appears in the Support List where they can be edited and deleted.
To edit/delete a widget:
- Click the Edit icon.
- In the pop-up, click the Trash icon at the bottom of the window.
- Click DELETE to confirm.
Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
Note the location of the widget in the Web Office.
In the Widgets List, click the widget whose order you want to change and drag it to a higher or lower position in the list.
Drop the widget in its new position.
The Web Office Admin page will automatically save, and the widget will appear in its new sort order in the Web Office once refreshed.