This guide will show you how to integrate your system with a money in (taking money) and a money out (paying out) payment provider (sometimes referred to as a merchant in the system).
Integrating involves entering credentials given to you by your payment provider and mapping in which stores and regions that provider will be available. Once integrated, you’ll be able to receive payments from orders and subscriptions in the various stores, as well as payout commissions earned by Associates.
- Creating an account with payment providers
- Adding payment provider credentials
- Set up a money out payment provider
- Mapping payment providers
- Testing your money in integration
- Testing your money out integration
- Paying commissions with checks