The Web Office Homepage provides an overview of a user’s business and connects them with the larger company community. You customize what widgets are displayed on the page with the Web Office Admin.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Adding a Widget
- Editing/Deleting a Widget
- Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Page Configurations > Homepage.
Adding a Widget
There are 13 widgets already configured to display specifically in the Homepage.
- Home > Ranks Information - Displays current, previous, and highest rank with a percentage complete to the next rank.
- Home > Calendar - Widget version of the Web Office Calendar.
- Home > Marketing Sites - An associate can enter any marketing/replicated sites they may own for easy access.
- Home > Training Courses - Summary of current training progress.
- Home > Community - Widget version of the Web Office Community
- Home (Customer Only) > Support Center - Serves to navigate a customer to the associate’s Web Office Support page
- Home > Banners - Displays any banners you’ve added in a slideshow.
- Home > Business Snapshot (current month only) - Tabless version that displays the KPI configured in the Business Snapshot page for the current month only.
- Home > Quick Share - Displays social posts added in the Social Posts page.
- Home > Party Carousel - Displays any active parties added in the Party Page.
- Home > Tabbed Business Snapshot - Tabbed version that displays the KPI configured in the Business Snapshot page for current and previous months.
- Home > Capped Volume Rank Details - Displays an associate’s volume accumulated for every rank for the current and past months.
- Home > QRCode Share Widget - Generates a QR Code the associate can share externally.
Although, you can add any of the available widgets.
These widgets are pre-built, but you can also create your own custom widgets in Code Customization > Custom Widgets. Once you create custom widgets, they will be available to select in this dropdown.
To add a widget:
Click the + ADD WIDGET button to open the Add Widget pop-up window
Click the Widget dropdown and select the widget you want to add.
Click the Published toggle on to publish the widget now after you save the configuration.
Alternatively, you can publish the widget from the Widgets List by clicking the Publish icon.
The rest of the settings are Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC). Enter your specific configurations for who can view the widget.
Once all required fields are completed, click SAVE.
Editing/Deleting a Widget
The added widget appears in the Homepage List where they can be edited and deleted.
To edit/delete a widget:
- Click the Edit icon.
- The Edit Widget pop-up window opens.
- Click the Trash icon at the bottom of the window.
- Click DELETE to confirm.
Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
Note the location of the widget in the Web Office.
In the Widgets List, click the widget whose order you want to change and drag it to a higher or lower position in the list.
Drop the widget in its new position.
The Web Office Admin page will automatically save, and the widget will appear in its new sort order in the Web Office once refreshed.