The Settings page is where you can control which widgets and tabs are displayed within an associate’s Web Office > Settings page.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Page Configurations > Settings.
Adding a Tab
Tabs are created to categorize the different widget functions.
- Click the + ADD NEW button and select Add Tab to open the Add Tab pop-up window.
- In the pop-up, enter the tab Name.
- When finished, click SAVE.
- New tabs won’t show in the Web Office until there is a widget assigned to them.
Adding a Widget
When tabs are created for the Settings page, widgets can be assigned to each one.
- Click the + ADD NEW button, and select Add Widget to open the Add Widget pop-up window.
- Click the Widget dropdown, and select the widget you want to add.
- Click the Tab dropdown, and select the tab under which you want your widget to appear.
- Click the Published toggle on to publish the widget now after you save the configuration.
- The rest of the settings are Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC).
- Once all required fields are completed, click SAVE.
Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
Note the location of the widget in the Web Office.
In the Widgets List, click the widget whose order you want to change and drag it to a higher or lower position in the list.
Drop the widget in its new position.
The Web Office Admin page will automatically save, and the widget will appear in its new sort order in the Web Office once refreshed.