What We’ll Cover
- Adding a Tab
- Adding a Widget
- Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
- Suggested Reading
The Settings page is where you can control which widgets and tabs are displayed within an associate’s Web Office > Settings page.
Important: The Settings role needs to be enabled to View and/or Edit this page. For more information, see: Administration > User and Roles.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Page Configurations > Settings.
Adding a Tab
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a New Tab to the Web Office Settings page
Adding a Widget
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Widget to the Web Office Settings page
Changing the Order Widgets appear in the Web Office
Note the location of the widget in the Web Office.
In the Widgets List, click the widget whose order you want to change and drag it to a higher or lower position in the list.
Drop the widget in its new position.
The Web Office Admin page will automatically save, and the widget will appear in its new sort order in the Web Office once refreshed.
- Filtering Options in Web Office Admin
- Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) in Web Office Admin
- Managing Translations in Web Office Admin
- How to Add a New Tab to the Web Office Team Dashboard with Web Office Admin
- How to Add a Widget to the Web Office Team Dashboard with Web Office Admin