With this guide, we will take you through the reporting tools available to you and your Associates in your system.
For a general overview of reporting UI and functionality, see Report Functionality and User Interface.
There are pre-built reports ready to view:
Use the SQL tools to view data:
Create, save, and export custom reports:
- Create custom reports with the SQL Report Builder.
- Or, Create custom reports with the Visual Report Builder.
Creating Quick Reports for Associates:
- Customize Web Office Report Center report data.
- Create a Report Center report in Web Office.
- Add a Quick Report with Web Office Admin.
Customize the report pages: