To launch your company and sell your product in other countries, you must add a new market. A market is a series of country and language configurations in the system. Launching a new market involves many steps and may seem daunting at first, but you’ll find each step easy to do. Follow this guide to learn how to complete each task:
- Adding Currencies
- Adding Countries and Languages in all Admins
- Syncing Countries and Languages
- Adding Regions and Locales
- Localizing Inventory items
- Adding A New Market Inventory Price Adjustment
- Adding New Market Warehouses and Shipping Methods
- Mapping New Market Payment Methods
- Configuring New Market AutoShip Rules
- Configuring New Market Shopping Carts
- Configuring Web Office Widgets
- Using MFC to Restrict New Market Content and Elements
- New Market Localization
Before You Start
There are a few things to gather when you want to launch into a new market:
Countries and Languages:
- How many language/country combinations do you need?
- Will any languages need regional dialects? For example, FR-French vs. CA-French.
- Do you want product titles and descriptions translated?
- Will the following need language translation?:
- Training content
- Site images
- Third-party linked pages
- What will be the ISO 4217 Currency Code for each new currency
- Will there be currency changes for the new market(s)?
Inventory and Warehouses: