This guide shows you the tools available to set up and manage autoShip orders in the Corporate Office, Web Office, and eCommerce Shop. AutoShips allow your associates to set up regular product orders to be paid for and sent to them at a chosen interval of time. The products included with the order, as well as the interval of payment and shipment, can be managed to meet each associate’s needs.
- Configure autoShip date rules and frequency.
- Configure autoShip shopping carts.
- Configure autoShip advanced settings.
- Learn about the ways to add an autoShip.
- Learn how to forecast and review current autoShips.
What You’ll Need
Before you start, if you haven’t already, read through our helpful introduction to the DirectScale Platform.
We are going to be using all three admins in this guide:
- Corporate Office:
- Web Office Admin:
- eCommerce Admin:
The above admins configure the following:
- Web Office:
- eCommerce (or Retail) Site:
[CLIENTID] with your specific client ID.
Tip: Because we are going to be bouncing between the three admins, it’s a good idea to login to each and keep them open and ready to use.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.