AutoShips, Services, and Memberships are all Subscriptions but their purposes vary. Basically, AutoShips are product-based, Services are feature-based, and Memberships are access-based. The following sections provide more detail for each type.
What We’ll Cover
AutoShips (Type 0)
To set up Standard AutoShips:
- Select AutoShip frequency options.
- Configure AutoShip date rules for Web Office.
- Configure AutoShip date rules for the eCommerce Shop.
- Set up AutoShip frequency options for the eCommerce Shop.
- Set up AutoShip shopping carts for Web Office.
- Set up AutoOrder shopping carts for the eCommerce Shop.
- Set up AutoShip inventory items.
- Learn about AutoShip DailyRun and Retry Rules.
Learn more about managing AutoShips:
- Manage AutoShips in the Web Office.
- Manage AutoShips in the eCommerce Shop.
- Manage Associate’s AutoShips in Corporate Admin.
- Review and forecast AutoShips.
- Pause an Associate’s AutoShip for a Month.
Services (Type 1)
To set up Services:
After setting up your Service, you can:
- Test a Subscription Service
- View and Edit an Associate’s Subscription Service
- Editing a Subscription Service’s Expiration Date
Memberships (Type 2)
To set up a basic Membership: