Employees are the Admin users. Each employee is granted access to Admin areas based on their “Role”. Roles are related to the position an employee has within your company (such as Customer Service Representative, Sales Manager, etc.). Each Role is assigned various permissions that allow access to only the Admins areas relevant to an employee’s Role.
The steps to add a new employee Admin user:
- Create and assign Corporate Admin Roles.
- Add an employee profile.
- Provide the employee their credentials.
- The employee logs in to Web Office Admin.
- Create and assign the employee Admin (Web Office Admin and eCommerce Admin) Roles.
- The employee updates their profile in Corporate Admin.