With this guide, we will take you through the process of adding and managing corporate employees.
- An administrator defines roles and assigns permissions in Corporate Office and Web Office Admin.
- An administrator creates employee profiles and credentials in Corporate Office.
- An administrator assigns employees roles in Corporate Office.
- A user logs in to the Web Office Admin with provided credentials.
- An administrator then assigns the user roles in Web Office admin.
- A user edits their profile information and credentials in Corporate Office.
Enabling/Disabling the Employees Section
The Employees section can be enabled or disabled from the Corporate Office navigation.
In Administration > Advanced Settings > UI.
To enable the Employees section, select the Employee Module checkbox in the Available Components section. To disable the section, unselect the checkbox.
Click the Save Changes button.
This checkbox will only effect the direct Corporate Office web page’s navigation, if using the Unified Admin this section will still appear when within the Corporate Office level of the Unified Admin.